domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

Black and black

I feel my art empty and dead in the silence of the words that I've been saying instead the one I really would like to share. I have the best of the words that everybody in the world would like to hear. I have the most sincere feeling and thoughts, but I'm just a guy with black skin, black eyes and black hair. Now everybody on tv and Internet is talking about the tornado that's is destroying The States. I'm not a rude person but this new isn't saying anything to me, because right way I'm just thinking about the tornado that's is destroying me inside my heart. I have a storm in me. By the way I should be thankful because there's no one there. You are safe far from me and my empty love speech. I should be thankful case I'm not a blond strong man with a blue eyes.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário